Eastern Shore Dental Care is seeking an energetic, driven, self-motivated and detail-oriented Dental Assistant to join our premier dental practice.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for dentistry as well as a patient-centric mindset. They will be enthusiastic, excellent at building relationships, maintain a positive attitude and excel in a collaborative team environment committed to delivering the best dental care and most successful treatment options available.
- Assist the doctor with a wide variety of dental procedures, with exceptional chair-side manner, integrity and flow.
- Establish and maintain patient relationships built on trust and that compliment their overall experience.
- Review patient charts prior to their arrival and consult with the doctor prior to their appointment. Ensure patient charts are up-to-date including all consent forms prior to any procedure.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation of patient’s information takes place during exams and treatment.
- Fabricate temporary crowns.
- Take high quality radiographs / intra-oral photos
- Clean, sterilize and prepare the equipment and operatory, prior to and after a patient’s appointment.
- Track the incoming and outgoing lab cases, monitor and submit requests for dental supplies
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance, follow safety policies and procedures through OSHA compliance and BBP (Blood-borne Pathogens)
- Assist in educating the patients and address their questions and/or concerns.
- Assist the business administrative team in scheduling patients and submitting referrals as clinically necessary.
- X-ray certified
- Expanded functions certification
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in a rapidly growing environment.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs.
Eastern Shore Dental Care offers:
- Competitive wages as well as incentives
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Free dental care
- Health insurance
- 401k availability
- All applications will be kept confidential.
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Qualified applicants please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.