Working at Eastern Shore Dental Care
Are you looking to get your foot in the door and work in an established, award-winning and rapidly-growing dental office? Eastern Shore Dental Care is looking to fill the positions:
Registered Dental hygienist
Exciting opportunity for a RDH licensed Dental Hygienists to come and work at the largest and most modern dental office on Maryland’s Eastern Shore!
NEW GRADS WELCOME. This is a great opportunity for a rewarding stable position.
Apply for this position if you want:
- 18-25 hours per week to start
- An opportunity for advancement into full time
- Competitive pay plus monthly bonus opportunities
- A New Patient Referral bonus paid for every patient you bring in
- Free dental care for you and your dependents under the age of 25
- To work alongside the best in the industry (Voted “Best Overall Staff” by readers of the Shore Update since 2014)
- Continuing education and in-office trainings offered year-round
- Opportunity for education reimbursement
- World class office ($1 million renovation completed in Fall of 2017)
- Annual Flu shot
- Community charitable Involvement
Apply only if you have:
- Maryland RDH certifications
Other additional qualifications we like:
- Interest in eventually transitioning into a leadership role
- Licensed to do local anesthetic
- Team player who strives to create a unique and special patient experience each and every day
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday hours to start (Weekend shifts are bi-weekly and seasonal. We are not open on weekends during the summer months).
Position available on Kent Island (Chester, MD)
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1981 and currently one of the largest and most modern practice’s in Maryland, we are proud to be named “Best Dentists,” “Best Dental Office” and “Favorite Business Owners” year-after-year by leading area publications. We treat more than 1500 patients in our office every month, and are continuing to grow. We value our patient experiences and our beautiful Eastern Shore community. That is why we believe in investing in the professional and personal growth of our family of employees. Join our team and learn and grow alongside the very best in the industry!
The perfect candidate will have a great chairside manner, and the ability to provide quality dental care in a fast-paced atmosphere. Candidate must be certified Expanded Functions Dental Assistant. (EFDA)
DUTIES INCLUDE: Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with state dental practice act. The dental assistant daily tasks include: Taking Xrays, filling compounds, take impressions of teeth, and provide patients with postoperative instructions. Must be outgoing and have experience with providing excellent customer service. Email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please
Job Description: Sterilizes and maintain all dental instruments and equipment to support patient care, stocking, cleaning and disinfecting all work areas.This is an excellent position for a college student or anyone looking for a flexible, PT schedule with fantastic opportunity for growth. Experience not necessary, but preferred. Schedule 18-25 hours per week, days/nights/some Saturdays. Email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please
We offer a friendly, caring, work atmosphere with achievable bonuses, competitive pay, health insurance and 401k options. You will receive on-the-job training from the best in the industry. Our team was recently named 2017’s “Best Dental Office,” “Best Dentists” and “Best Overall Staff” by readers of The Shore Update. You do not need to have previous knowledge of working in a dental office, however, it is preferred.
Come and work with an award-winning team in a world-class facility: